FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS WHISTLER DINE IN?
Whistler Dine In is a delivery service that brings you local cuisine, alcohol, groceries and gifts to your home, holiday suite or hotel anywhere in the Whistler area starting from 4:30pm, 7 days a week!
CAN I ORDER FROM MULTIPLE RESTAURANTS / BUSINESSES?
Absolutely! Note that each pickup location will incur a separate delivery charge.
WHAT IS THE DELIVERY CHARGE?
For delivery anywhere in Whistler
- $5.00 delivery charge for an order from one of our partnered restaurants or grocery store.
- $2.50 delivery charge for an order from our partnered liquor store.
HOW DO YOU ENSURE FOOD QUALITY?
We always make sure that one of our drivers is available to be at the restaurant at the time your food is ready. We may have to wait a little bit before calling your order in to make sure timing is perfect and your food won’t have to sit. We also use high quality thermal bags for the transport of your food to ensure outdoor temperatures won’t affect quality from the restaurant to your door.
HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE?
Our average delivery time is around 45 – 60 minutes. As Whistler is a busy resort town these times can vary up to 180 minutes depending on the size of your order, the restaurants occupancy and order volume, a Stat holiday, a Whistler event day, etc. Delivery times are based on our volume as well as the quoted pickup time the restaurants give us when we place your order. If the wait time given to us is more than 1 hour, we will give you a quick call back to let you know.
WHAT IS YOUR DELIVERY RANGE?
Our delivery area is from Function Junction / Cheakamus Crossing to Emerald Estates. Sorry we do not deliver to Wedgewoods, Black Tusk and Pinecrest or the Whistler RV Park at this time.
WHAT IF I HAVE FOOD ALLERGIES AND/OR WANT TO MODIFY A DISH?
You can request modifications to a dish’s preparation by phone or by including these in the special instructions field within each menu item including any allergies. If the restaurant is unable to accommodate your request, we’ll contact you on the phone number or email you’ve provided. If we cannot reach you, your order will be placed on hold until we do.
WILL I GET PLATES AND CUTLERY WITH MY ORDER?
For environmental reasons, we do not automatically include plates and/or cutlery with our orders. These can be provided upon delivery if they are requested in the special instructions on your online order.
WHAT DO I DO IF I RECEIVED THE WRONG / INCOMPLETE ORDER?
Please phone us immediately to let us know or contact us here and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible! Along with our partners, we do our best to make sure that every order is accurate but unfortunately mistakes can sometimes happen. The sooner we are notified, the faster we can try to correct the issue!
WHICH FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- Due to the COVID-19 virus, we only accept online payments by Credit Cards or Paypal only.
CAN I ORDER BREAKFAST OR LUNCH DELIVERY?
Yes, we can do a special delivery for breakfast or lunch at a minimum order cost of $120. The standard delivery charge and service fee will be applied as per your restaurant and delivery locations. Gratuity will automatically be applied at a rate of 15% on top of your order total. 24 hours notice is required for all breakfast and lunch orders. Please email your inquiry or request to our team.
WHAT ABOUT GROCERIES?
We deliver groceries too! Just click here!
I WANT TO SKI EVERY DAY! HOW CAN I GET A JOB WITH WDI?
You too can live the dream – just fill out our job application here!
I'M A RESTAURANT / BUSINESS OWNER - HOW CAN I PARTNER WITH WDI?
We can deliver anything and everything! Submit your information here and we’ll contact you!
ADDITIONAL DELIVERY NOTES
- Once orders have been placed with a restaurant we cannot cancel them!
- Check website for the hours/days of operation for your chosen establishment to avoid disappointment!
- Do not leave your suite/residence after ordering – delivery times are estimates and we could arrive earlier!
- All menu prices, items and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to a 5% GST tax.
- Whistler Dine In has the right to refuse delivery service of any alcohol or tobacco products. Proof of I.D. is required when ordering these items and we are not responsible after delivery of any of these products.
- As independent contractors our drivers have the right to refuse delivery.