FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Absolutely! Note that each pickup location will incur a separate delivery charge.
For delivery anywhere in Whistler
- $5.49 delivery charge for an order from one of our partnered restaurants or grocery store. *Alta Bistro add $1.00.
- $2.99 delivery charge for an order from our partnered liquor store.
All menu prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to a 5% GST tax. Add 10% PST for liquor. Add 1% EHT for Caramba.
We always do our best to make sure our drivers will be at the restaurant before or when the order is ready. We may have to wait a little bit before placing your order to make sure timing is perfect and your food won’t sit. We also use high quality, thermal catering bags for the transport of your food to make sure outdoor temperatures won’t affect quality from the restaurant to your door.
Our average delivery time is around 30 – 60 minutes. As Whistler is a busy resort town these times can vary depending on the size of your order, the restaurants occupancy and order volume, a Stat holiday, a Whistler event day, etc. Delivery times are based on our volume as well as the quoted pickup time the restaurants give us when we place your order. If the wait time given to us is more than 1 hour, we will always try to give you a quick call to let you know. The restaurant can also adjust the pickup time which can delay the order.
Our delivery range is from Function Junction / Cheakamus Crossing to Emerald Estates. Sorry we do not deliver to Wedgewoods, Black Tusk and Pinecrest or the Whistler RV Park at this time.
You can request modifications to a dish’s preparation by including these in the special requests field within each menu item including any allergies. If the restaurant is unable to accommodate your request, we’ll contact you on the phone number or email you’ve provided. If we cannot reach you, your order will be placed on hold until we do.
For environmental reasons, we do not include plates and/or cutlery with every order. These can be requested in the special instructions on your online order. If you forgot to request at time of ordering, please call or email us right away.
Please phone us right away to let us know or contact us here and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible! Along with our partners, we do our best to make sure that every order is accurate but unfortunately mistakes can sometimes happen. The sooner we are notified, the faster we can try to correct the issue!
- Due to the COVID-19 virus, we only accept online payments by Credit Cards or Paypal. This allows for contact-less ordering and delivery for your protection as well as our amazing drivers!
You too can live the dream – just fill out our job application here!
We can deliver anything and everything! Submit your information here and we’ll contact you!
- Once orders have been placed with a restaurant we cannot cancel them!
- Check website for the hours/days of operation for your chosen establishment to avoid disappointment!
- Do not leave your suite/residence after ordering – delivery times are estimates and we could arrive earlier!
- All menu prices, items and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Whistler Dine In has the right to refuse delivery service of any alcohol or tobacco products. Proof of I.D. is required when ordering these items and we are not responsible after delivery of any of these products.