FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE DELIVERY CHARGE?
- $7.50 delivery charge for an order from one of our partnered restaurants or grocery store.
- $5.00 delivery charge for an order from our partnered liquor store.
- Orders delivered to Cheakamus Crossing, Function Junction, Spring Creek, Twin Lakes, Rainbow Lands/Baxter Creek and Emerald will have a $1 fuel surcharge added to the bill.
- Creekside orders delivered to 8000 and 9000 addresses will have a $2 fuel surcharge added to the bill.
- Orders delivered to 5000 addresses and Kadenwood will have a $2 fuel surcharge added to the bill.
- The delivery charge is not a gratuity.
- GST included on all delivery charges.
CAN I ORDER FROM ANY BUSINESS IN WHISTLER?
- Yes, a Service Fee equal to 20% of the order total will be added to our regular delivery charges for all orders from a non-partnered business.
- The delivery charge and service fee is not a gratuity.
- GST included on all delivery charges.
Whistler Dine In has partnered with over twenty of the most popular businesses in Whistler. Our business partners are listed on our website. During peak delivery hours or when we are extremely busy, priority will be given to our partnered businesses and we reserve the right to refuse delivery from any non-affiliated businesses at our discretion.
WHICH FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- We accept cash and credit cards only. Sorry, we do not accept any debit cards.
- We cannot accept any credit card payments over the phone. Gifts or prepaid orders are paid by online invoices only.
HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE?
Our average delivery time is around 45 – 60 minutes. As Whistler is a busy resort town these times can vary up to 120 minutes depending on the size of your order, the restaurants occupancy and order volume, a Stat holiday, a Whistler event day, etc. Delivery times are based on the quoted pickup time the restaurants give us when we place your order. If the wait time is more than one hour we will give you a quick call back to let you know.
IS GRATUITY FOR THE DRIVER INCLUDED IN MY ORDER?
Gratuity is generally not included for orders under $120. Please consider the efforts of your delivery driver as they use their own vehicle and fuel and often have to drive during very challenging weather and road conditions. We suggest tipping them just like you would a server in a restaurant, anywhere between 15% and 20% is customary. All orders over $120 will be subject to a 15% gratuity to ensure that we keep our drivers happy and working hard to get your order to you hot and on time. Please note, Whistler Dine In also reserves the right to implement an automatic gratuity to any order at our discretion.
CAN I ORDER BREAKFAST OR LUNCH DELIVERY?
Yes, we can do a special delivery for breakfast or lunch at a minimum order cost of $120. The standard delivery charge and service fee will be applied as per your restaurant and delivery locations. Gratuity will automatically be applied at a rate of 15% on top of your order total. 24 hours notice is required for all breakfast and lunch orders. Please email your inquiry or request to our team.
ARE THERE ANY DEALS OR DISCOUNTS OFFERED ON DELIVERY?
Yes! Any non perishable food item donated to our drivers will discount your delivery charge by $2.50! All donations go to The Whistler Food Bank. This helps our community and in return saves you money! Simply let us know when ordering that you’d like to be part of this offer!
- Disposable plates and cutlery are available but must be requested when you place your order!
- Once orders have been placed with the restaurant we cannot cancel them!
- All menu prices, items and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to a 5% GST tax.
- Whistler Dine-in has the right to refuse delivery service of any alcohol or tobacco products. Proof of I.D is required when ordering these items and we are not responsible after delivery of any of these products.
- As independent contractors our drivers have the right to refuse delivery.
HELPFUL TIPS WHEN ORDERING
- Check the hours/days of operation for your chosen establishment to avoid disappointment!
- Have your order decided on and ready to place before calling!
- Let us know if paying with a large bill!
- Do not leave your hotel, accommodation suite or residence after ordering!
- Delivery times are estimates and we could arrive earlier!
- Have your payment ready at the door!
- Remember to turn on your outside light for your delivery driver!
Whistler Dine In Inc. is a locally run organization designed to support Whistler restaurants and businesses by meeting the needs of visitors and residents alike. We pride ourselves in our extensive knowledge of Whistler and in the restaurants and businesses we represent.