FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE DELIVERY CHARGE?
- $7.50 delivery charge for an order from one of our partnered restaurants or grocery store.
- $5.00 delivery charge for an order from our partnered liquor store.
- Village orders delivered to 1000 addresses on Alta Lake Road, 2000 and 8000 addresses will have a $1 fuel surcharge added to the bill.
- Village orders delivered to 1000 addresses (excluding Alta Lake Road) and 9000 addresses will have a $2 fuel surcharge added to the bill.
- Village orders delivered to 5000 addresses and Kadenwood will have a $3 fuel surcharge added to the bill.
- Creekside orders delivered to 4000, 6000 and 7000 addresses will have a $1 fuel surcharge added to the bill.
- Creekside orders delivered to 1000 addresses (excluding Alta Lake Road) and 8000 addresses will have a $2 fuel surcharge added to the bill.
- Creekside orders delivered to Kadenwood, 5000 and 9000 addresses will have a $3 fuel surcharge added to the bill.
- The delivery charge is not a gratuity.
- GST included on all delivery charges.
WHY IS THE DELIVERY CHARGE NOT INCLUDED IN MY ONLINE ORDER TOTAL?
Calculating delivery charges is a complex process for online ordering that would require all of our customers to enter an accurate, complete address with all details including the country, city, postal code as well as the exact street name and number of where they are staying. At times, more than 50% of our customers are tourists/visitors and don’t always know their entire accommodation details. Due to this, we have cut down the checkout process to make it as easy as possible and therefore, an accurate delivery charge cannot be calculated. Upon placing your order you will be asked to confirm that you have read and accept the delivery charges and wait times*. Clicking on the blue writing will allow you to read our charges and wait times.
CAN I ORDER FROM ANY BUSINESS IN WHISTLER?
- Yes, a Service Fee equal to 20% of the order total will be added to our regular delivery charges for all orders from a non-partnered business.
- The delivery charge and service fee is not a gratuity.
- GST included on all delivery charges.
Whistler Dine In has partnered with over twenty of the most popular businesses in Whistler. Our business partners are listed on our website. During peak delivery hours or when we are extremely busy, priority will be given to our partnered businesses and we reserve the right to refuse delivery from any non-affiliated businesses at our discretion.
WHICH FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
- We accept Cash, Credit Cards, Apple Pay and Debit Tap (under $100).
- We cannot accept any credit card payments over the phone. Gifts or prepaid orders are paid by online invoices only.
HOW LONG DOES DELIVERY TAKE?
Our average delivery time is around 45 – 60 minutes. As Whistler is a busy resort town these times can vary up to 180 minutes depending on the size of your order, the restaurants occupancy and order volume, a Stat holiday, a Whistler event day, etc. Delivery times are based on our volume as well as the quoted pickup time the restaurants give us when we place your order. If the wait time is more than 1 hour and 30 minutes, we will give you a quick call back to let you know.
IS GRATUITY FOR THE DRIVER INCLUDED IN MY ORDER?
Gratuity is generally not included for orders under $120. Please consider the efforts of your delivery driver as they use their own vehicle and fuel and often have to drive during very challenging weather and road conditions. We suggest tipping them just like you would a server in a restaurant, anywhere between 15% and 20% is customary. All orders over $120 will be subject to a 15% gratuity to ensure that we keep our drivers happy and working hard to get your order to you hot and on time. Please note, Whistler Dine In also reserves the right to implement an automatic gratuity to any order at our discretion.
CAN I ORDER BREAKFAST OR LUNCH DELIVERY?
Yes, we can do a special delivery for breakfast or lunch at a minimum order cost of $120. The standard delivery charge and service fee will be applied as per your restaurant and delivery locations. Gratuity will automatically be applied at a rate of 15% on top of your order total. 24 hours notice is required for all breakfast and lunch orders. Please email your inquiry or request to our team.
- Disposable plates and cutlery are available but must be requested when placing order!
- Once orders have been placed with a restaurant we cannot cancel them!
- Check website for the hours/days of operation for your chosen establishment to avoid disappointment!
- Do not leave your suite/residence after ordering – delivery times are estimates and we could arrive earlier!
- All menu prices, items and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are in Canadian dollars and subject to a 5% GST tax.
- Whistler Dine In has the right to refuse delivery service of any alcohol or tobacco products. Proof of I.D. is required when ordering these items and we are not responsible after delivery of any of these products.
- As independent contractors our drivers have the right to refuse delivery.